Why another cooking blog?

I decided to create this blog as a way for family and friends to see what I'm cooking and to share interesting food related tidbits I come across.
I'm frequently asked for recipes so I thought this would be a good place to start collecting the old, new, and funky recipes that I have.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Green Smoothie follow up

It's green. Boy is it green.
It's thick.
It's green.
So aside from the green.... it's not bad. First, the damn thing was too big for my blender. So that was exciting for a moment.
The flavor was interesting....stay with me here. The tofu is bland but it still controls the taste of the smoothie. Does that make sense? I think that it could use a little less tofu and maybe a little more OJ or maybe pineapple juice. I can drink this. I've drank 1/2 a glass and it occurs to me that it's pretty filling. This could be a viable breakfast for me. I can definitely taste the apple.

It's green.
It's a green smoothie. And it was good. My co-worker maintains that wheat grass would totally MAKE this smoothie. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment