Why another cooking blog?

I decided to create this blog as a way for family and friends to see what I'm cooking and to share interesting food related tidbits I come across.
I'm frequently asked for recipes so I thought this would be a good place to start collecting the old, new, and funky recipes that I have.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Food P*rn Friday!

I'm embarrassed to say that I did not cook once this week. In my defense I was traveling for work 3 days this week. So.... no posts. Bummer. But I think I have more than made up for it with this week's Food P*orn Friday selections!
I've been on a dessert kick lately so that is why the pics are mostly dessert. I think tomorrow I will have to put my bride's foot down and insist upon going to try the peppermint cake from Kathleen's sky diner. It looks sinfully good and I've never had it.


Peppermint Cream Cake from Kathleen's Sky Diner

Apple Ricotta Strudel from Amuse Bouche


Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites from Skinny Taste

Chocolate Cake with Orange Marmalade and Chocolate Glaze from Lululu at Home

Crab Risotto from Daily Unadventures in Cooking

Lamb & Hummus Burger from Simply Delicious
Betty Crocker's Mini Smores Hand Pies from Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment