Why another cooking blog?

I decided to create this blog as a way for family and friends to see what I'm cooking and to share interesting food related tidbits I come across.
I'm frequently asked for recipes so I thought this would be a good place to start collecting the old, new, and funky recipes that I have.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Food P*rn Friday

Strawberry and Chocolate Chip Cupcakes from How to: Simplify

Roasted Radishes from What You Give Away You Keep

Cream Puffs from La Formula del Biscotto

Dancing and Lemon Scented Polenta Pancakes with Blueberry Thyme Syrup from Bob Vivant - in pursuit of delicious beauty

Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Loin from Cooking in Sens

Creamy Carrot Ginger Soup from Skinnytaste.com

Lemon Sorbet - from Lemon Fire Brigade

No comments:

Post a Comment