Why another cooking blog?

I decided to create this blog as a way for family and friends to see what I'm cooking and to share interesting food related tidbits I come across.
I'm frequently asked for recipes so I thought this would be a good place to start collecting the old, new, and funky recipes that I have.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Food P*rn Friday and some tips for growing basil

Good morning, I found some rather nice food photos this week. Plus I also found a rather interesting blog on caring for basil plants via Pinterest. Since I plant basil every year I will be trying out the technique mentioned.


How to prune your basil from My Byrd House
 
Broiled bananas wtih peanut butter and honey from LivingTastefully

Rather interesting article from Prepared Pantry
   
Skillet Roast Pork Loin with Carrots and Potatoes from Ezra Pound Cake


Grilled Portabella Panini with Artichoke Tapenade from The Type A Housewife

Sourdough Rye from Russian Mom Cooks


No comments:

Post a Comment