Why another cooking blog?

I decided to create this blog as a way for family and friends to see what I'm cooking and to share interesting food related tidbits I come across.
I'm frequently asked for recipes so I thought this would be a good place to start collecting the old, new, and funky recipes that I have.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Food P*rn Friday

It's National Grilled Cheese Month, in homage of that this week's Food P*rn Friday will be nothing but grilled cheeses. Yum!

From e is for eat - B is for Brie & Green Bean Casserole Grilled Cheese Sliders

From Closet Cooking - Grilled Goat Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper Pesto Sandwich


From Life's Ambrosia - Grilled Three Cheese Sandwich


From Panini Happy.com - Spicy Grilled Cheese Sliders

From Closet Cooking - The Perfect Grilled Cheese


From Closet Cooking - Breakfast Grilled Cheese with Maple Syrup

From Care's Kitchen - Grilled Cheese With Roast Beef and Sweet Red Caramelized Onions


From A Couple Cooks - Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese


No comments:

Post a Comment