Why another cooking blog?

I decided to create this blog as a way for family and friends to see what I'm cooking and to share interesting food related tidbits I come across.
I'm frequently asked for recipes so I thought this would be a good place to start collecting the old, new, and funky recipes that I have.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sorry

Sorry everyone, I have several posts in the works but I've been traveling for work and haven't had the time to tweak them. I will get them up soon. In the mean time..... anyone like canned meat?

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2011/12/08/my-name-is-jeremy-harlan-i-love-vienna-sausages/?hpt=hp_bn8

Vienna sausages.... yum. Or not. I honestly cannot say whether I like them or not. It's been many a year since I've had them. Maybe I should rectify that.

No comments:

Post a Comment