Why another cooking blog?

I decided to create this blog as a way for family and friends to see what I'm cooking and to share interesting food related tidbits I come across.
I'm frequently asked for recipes so I thought this would be a good place to start collecting the old, new, and funky recipes that I have.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Oktoberfest!

Last weekend our locan German restaurant - Bavarian Grill held their annual Oktoberfest celebration. So my Mom, being a card carrying Stein club member decided to go and I attended with her.

Here is the keg to be tapped

I won my own stend and a t-shirt in the raffle drawing

There was a large crowd, live band, and lots of lederhosen
We had a good time, beer was consumed, and a keg was tapped in the less than 3 'taps'. All in all I call that a successful Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment